try the following steps to solve the problem before you fill
the RMA Form. Our data shows 60% of problems were solved with
1) Try using our memory alone in your system.
2) Install the largest capacity module first.
3) Make sure the memory is seated in properly.
4) Dust off the memory contacts.
5) Update the BIOS to the latest version.
you believe that the memory you received is defective or have
issues and your warranty has not expired, you
must first send an online RMA request from here to obtain
a RMA number. This form is for Warranty & Damage Claims
you think you meet these requirements, just submit this form.
On the next page you will get the RMA Request Confirmation
Page with the RMA number. We will get back to you as soon
as we receive your RMA Request.
shipments received MUST have the RMA number clearly visible
on outside of the package and include copy of the original
order invoice, and a copy of the RMA Request Confirmation,
without which the package may be refused, unopened and returned.